Freephone: 0800 2888 680
Leased Lines the overview
Sometimes, off-the-shelf broadband for civilians just doesn't cut the mustard: as a business, you need something more. Most of us have been there: the painful frustration of an intermittent connection that drops out when you need it most. Leaving large files to (hopefully) transfer over night. No sign of the advertised speeds that promised to accelerate your day. And what about the all important question of security?
With our leased line solutions (sometimes known as "private circuits"), you get what you pay for.
It really is as simple as it sounds: guaranteed (with an uptime SLA), managed, secure internet connectivity that's dedicated to you (goodbye to slowdown during peak times) with connection speeds exactly as promised — all we need to know is how fast you'd like to go.
how much does it cost?
Getting a Leased Line Quotation
Sorry, there were problems with the information you provided:
If you are having any problems using our quote tool, you're welcome to contact us.
1. Your details
2. Select your connection type: ?
Please indicate whether you want straight forward Internet access from one site, or a point-to-point connection between two sites:
3. Site details
|A End Postcode|
|B End Postcode|
4. Bandwidth: 100Mbps
Use the slider to tell us how fast you'd like to go (download and upload are the same).
5. Contract Term: 36 months
In case you were wondering, the longer the term, the greater the discount!
Thank you — we've received your details.
We'll all gather round to take a good look at your requirement, run it through our Very Complicated Quote Machine™ and get back to you shortly.
If you need any further information, or would like to discuss your requirement in more detail, you're welcome to contact us.
what you can expect
Leased Line Key Features
- Always-on, high-speed Internet connections
- 24/7 monitoring, fault resolution and technical support
- Range of connection speeds from 10Mbps to 10Gbps
- Flexible choice of contract lengths
- Simple and predictable fixed monthly costs
- Bring together your remote office locations with our managed VPN and VLAN options
- Fast installation by skilled technicians
- Secure and dedicated (1:1 contention ratio) to you alone
- Real time online usage graphs
- Full UK coverage
- Symmetrical connection: upload as quickly as you download
- Unlimited IP assignments*
* Subject to RIPE guidelines
Improve Resilience and Efficiency
- Use IP transit with a leased line to deliver a fixed capacity, high speed Internet connection to anyhere in the UK.
- The service is delivered over a dedicated fibre circuit to your location, and gives guaranteed Internet access speeds from 10Mbps to 10Gbps.
- Use P2P Ethernet with a leased line to deliver city-to-city private connectivity, without having to pay for a leased line to cover the whole distance.
- For example, connect your data centre in Manchester to your office in London using a leased line between your office and our London POP, and then take advantage of our lower cost P2P Ethernet to complete the circuit.
who uses leased lines?
Leased Lines in The Wild
Where connection performance is top of the agenda
- Yes, sharing is a good thing, but not where connectivity for your business is concerned. Because leased lines are absolutely private (dedicated, or a 1:1 contention ratio) they aren't vulnerable to the peak-time delays associated with consumer broadband.
- So if your organisation needs guaranteed speed throughout the working day (however long this might be!) a leased line offers performance without compromise.
Where downtime isn't an option
- Often, it's not until something is gone that you miss it. For many organisations, this can be painfully true — with so many "business critical" applications now deployed online, if the internet goes down, not much gets done.
- With a resilient, managed leased line in place, you can afford to take connectivity for granted, because it's not going anywhere soon. You get the reassurance of 24/7 monitoring, technical support and business class service level agreements (SLAs).
For connecting remote offices
- If you need to share (or backup) private data between multiple sites, a leased line offers a secure (remember, they're dedicated to you) way of achieving this, regardless of the number of locations, and no matter where they might be in the UK.
Get in touch
We're here to help with leased lines
Ready to talk? Whether you're coming to us armed with all the knowledge you need, and just need to iron out the final details, or you'd like the full lowdown on how a leased line can boost your business, we're ready and waiting to help.
0800 2888 680
Our clients demand quality and Internet Connections deliver. Their in depth understanding of networks make them an essential partner for Teledata.
Pat France, Teledata UK