Freephone: 0800 2888 680
Wi-Fi networking: design and installation
Wi-Fi networking the overview
Once you've got great connectivity into your building (that's something we can help with if you haven't!) the next step is to ensure that you, your team and your visitors can connect simply, reliably and securely, wherever they happen to be on site.
Our enterprise-standard Wi-Fi range squeezes every last Mbps out of your internet connectivity investment. We'll help you to create a robust Wi-Fi environment that allows fluid movement of people, devices and data around your organisation.
what you can expect
Wi-Fi networking at a glance
Week 1: Requirements capture
- What's the size of the area you want to cover? Do you want to extend coverage to outdoor zones? Are there any isolated corners of your site that you need to pull into the network?
- Following our initial discussions with you, we'll put together a basic proposal to give you an idea of the costs involved.
Week 2: On-site survey
- With your go-ahead, we'll come and visit your site to establish the finer, final details. We'll look at how many access points you'll need and exactly where they'll need to be installed to ensure that we're able to deliver the seamless Wi-Fi coverage that you need.
Week 3: Installation, testing and handover
- We'll come and do the installation for you, before training your team to use the central management software so that you can view statistics, set up user groups with specific privileges and analyse your Wi-Fi environment with ease.
- We can provide the service as a one-off consultation and installation, or we can be retained on an annual support and maintenance arrangement — whichever suits your requirement.
Get in touch
We're here to help with Wi-Fi networking
Ready to talk? Whether you're coming to us armed with all the knowledge you need, and just need to iron out the final details, or you'd like the full lowdown on how our Wi-Fi design and installation service can make connectivity within your business simple, we're ready and waiting to help.
0800 2888 680
Our clients demand quality and Internet Connections deliver. Their in depth understanding of networks make them an essential partner for Teledata.
Pat France, Teledata UK