Freephone: 0800 2888 680
IP Transit the overview
Our tried-and-true, low-latency IP transit service gives you dependable global reach at a price that will help you to get the most out of your IT budget.
Ninety percent of our traffic is exchanged over peering for the best possible efficiency and performance. And those peering relationships are at the largest exchanges in the world: LINX and AMS-IX.
The remaining 10% of our traffic is routed by high quality Tier 1 carriers, such as Level 3.
We deliver the reassurance of generous overheads on backbone links: we run at less than 80% capacity to rule out congestion.
Plus, we’ve got much sought-after peering with the key eyeball network providers, including both BT and Virgin.
what you can expect
- Converged services so you can take multiple services on one port, including IP transit, P2P and leased lines, delivered in separate VLANs
- You're in control with real time traffic graphs, self service reverse DNS, and configurable email/SMS network alerts
- Bursting capability for ultimate flexibility
- Fast installation: we're ready as soon as you have your cables
- No aggregration switches: all customers are connected to routers
- 24/7 monitoring, fault resolution and technical support
- Less than 0.5% packet delivery loss target, and a 99.95% money back SLA
- Flexible range of bandwidths and billing options
- Unlimited IP assignments (subject to RIPE guidelines)
- Dual stacked IPv4/IPv6
- DDoS detection and diagnosis included
- Juniper-only: it's all we use
Get in touch
We're here to help with IP transit
Ready to talk? Whether you're coming to us armed with all the knowledge you need, and just need to iron out the final details, or you'd like the full lowdown on what IP transit can do for your business, we're ready and waiting to help.
0800 2888 680
Having absolute confidence in a network provider is very reassuring. I am happy to say that by choosing Internet Connections we have this assurance.
Simon Chappell, Backup Technology