Freephone: 0800 2888 680
Point-to-Point Ethernet (P2P)
Point-to-Point Ethernet (P2P) the overview
Internet Connections operates an important part of the general network infrastructure of the UK, with points of presence at key data centres throughout Manchester and London, offering 10GE level network performance. We work closely with data centres and customers alike to provide cost effective IP transit and inter-data-centre, point to point (P2P) solutions over our networks.
So, whether you simply need a remote backup location to satisfy your disaster recovery contingency plans, or you want to break out and offer services from multiple data centres throughout the UK, you'll find that our diverse choice of secure, reliable and well established ethernet circuits could be just what you're looking for.
what you can expect
- Fixed capacity high bandwidth connection
- Fast installation by skilled technicians
- 24/7 monitoring, fault resolution and technical support
- 99.95% money back SLA
- Flexible range of bandwidths and billing options
- Telecity Reynolds House, Manchester
- Teledata Delta House, Manchester
- Telecity Williams House, Manchester
- The Server Hotel, Manchester
- Telehouse North, London
- Telecity Harbour Exchange 6/7, London
how much does it cost?
Instant Quotation Tool
A-end port type: GE Copper
B-end port type: GE Copper
Contract Term: 36 months
Six Simple Steps
To build your customised quote:
- Select your first PoP (A)
- Choose your first port type
- Select your second PoP (B)
- Choose your second port type
- Set your bandwidth reqirement
- Pick your contract length
|Prices exclude VAT charged at the standard rate.|
who uses p2p ethernet?
P2P Ethernet in The Wild
Remote IX Peering
- Dedicated fixed-capacity connectivity between any on-net location and any Internet Exchange point that is also on-net.
- Manage the relationship yourself or take advantage of our reseller arrangements allowing you to peer at LINX from any Manchester DC or join IXManchester from any London DC.
- Transport high volumes of data between your main data centre location and another on-net data centre, housing your disaster recovery equipment.
Interconnect with 3rd parties
- Need to buy xDSL from a provider who doesn't have a presense in your data centre? No, problem! We can arrange a cross connect at the relevent location with the provider of your choice, and back-haul the connectivity to where you need it.
Get in touch
We're here to help with point-to-point ethernet
Ready to talk? Whether you're coming to us armed with all the knowledge you need and just need to iron out the final details, or you'd like the lowdown on how our P2P service can help your connectivity, we're ready and waiting to help.
0800 2888 680
Our clients demand quality and Internet Connections deliver. Their in depth understanding of networks make them an essential partner for Teledata.
Pat France, Teledata UK